MAY Nonwovens acts in a socially responsible manner. We respect the ten principles on human rights, labor standards, the environment and anti-corruption as expressed in the UN Global Compact.
We do as we can to comply with the principles on human rights, labor standards and anti-corruption when collaborating with our business partners and suppliers.
We will maintain a good work environment and often create new training programs for all our employees to keep them updated to industry standards. In addition, we will make sure that our employees can use and develop their skills in the best possible way regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, political opinion, etc.
The Ten UN Global Compact Principles
1) Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
2) Businesses should make sure they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3) Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right of collective bargaining.
4) Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
5) Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labor.
6) Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7) Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8) Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9) Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10) Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.